Helio Carbon 95 Skis
Combining traditional touring dimensions with a modern shape built for downhill backcountry performance, the Helio Carbon 95 features a redesigned pre-preg carbon fiber layup and an engineered paulownia wood core for improved dampness and a smooth ride, while maintaining a balanced flex for fun, forgiving turns in deep snow without compromising hard snow performance.
Our mid-sized carbon ski that’s built to slay backcountry turns from the Cordillera Blanca to the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Helio Carbon 95 balances playful, soft-snow performance with precision. The Helio 95’s pre-preg carbon fiber layup and full-perimeter ABS sidewalls has improved dampness for a smoother ride, while the engineered paulownia core keeps the ski light for long tours. The Helio 95 also maintains a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down. Early rise in the tip and tail improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure.
- Glidelite Mix Helio Carbon Pre Cut Skins
- Versatile 95-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers improved dampness, torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Engineered paulownia wood core
- Full-perimeter 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Titanal binding mounting plate
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow/50% hard snow
[169 cm] 2.66 kg
[176 cm] 2.80 kg
[183 cm] 2.88 kg
[169 cm] 124-95-113
[176 cm] 124-95-113
[183 cm] 125-95-114
[169 cm] 18 m
[176 cm] 19 m
[183 cm] 20 m
Hinta: 700.00 €
sis. alv 24%
Kiinnostuitko tuotteesta? Ota yhteyttä ja kysy lisää!
+358 40 765 4520 / firstname.lastname@example.org