Huippuluokan telemark side
Backcountry Magazinen Editors choice voittaja!
“Instantly active with a progressive, smooth flex. The Meidjo might bring tele back.”
ISPO Gold Award voittaja!
Earnyourturns.com kirjoittaa Meidjosta näin:
- Compatible with NTN shoe (Rottefella NTN system) with standard insert lowtech
- Easy Step In System immediate positioning of the front tip of the shoe when the boot and automatic locking of the boot heel push.
- Touring : “Free pivot” touring mode. Low Tech binding with the front edge of the shoe and heel free. The spring back box is fixed onto the ski and the spring box doesn’t hook the second heel of the shoe.
- Two heel climb of 35mm (7°) and 55 mm (13°) can be easily manipulated with the pole.
- Security System : the release system of the binding can be easily adjusted by using a 3mm allen wrench. The release system is independent from the tension of the shoes.
- Performance: Meidjo is the compromise between the power of NTN bindings (Rottefella NTN system), progressivity and the amplitude of the best classic standard 75 binding. As there is no gap in the binding you can edge immediately.
- Simplicity: All manipulations are done without stooping: using the poles on locks or unlocks the Low Tech system, and bare touch of a pole is enough.
- Active and progressive: Instant Power of the shoe with the lifting of the heel. Progressive and continuous tension on the boot.
- Adaptable: Supplied with two additional springs to customize the tension.
- Anchorage: 6 attachment points in front (low tech plate) with a pitch of 45 mm large.
- Weight: 800g per pair (size S), making it the lightest modern telemark bindings.
- Design: All elements, including the Low Tech have been designed for use with telemark primary objective of optimum reliability for the best security.
- Option: ResQski integration interface in the heel. This is to date the only binding of the market to integrate a detector capable of finding skis at 30 m and within 1 m of snow. The heel protects the Tag (transmitter) while allowing visualization of its operation.
- The entire bracket is mostly made in France in the Alps.
- All the 7075 pieces are quality Aeronautics and CNC machined
- The drilling pattern on the front stubborn 45mm to stiffen the fixing maximum binding / ski
ALPINE HEEL 239,00€
Alpine heel for MEIDJO
With your pole you will easily pass from telemark to ski and vice versa.
Adjustable on a range of 6 sizes
Weight : 100g each.
Free your mind, free your ski !
CRAMPON INTERFACE 49,00€
Meidjo crampon interface is adapating smoothly on MEIDJO, you can use standard crampon like Dynafit models for example. The telemark touring will have never been more secure than with MEIDJO.
MEIDJO skibrakes will facilitate the usage of telemark and secure your practice. You’ll never lost your skis during a line.
Anyone who has ever skied the deeps knows that although it can be extremely exhilarating, it is not without its perils. Not only do you expend mass amounts of energy digging yourself out after a yard sale, but without a powder cord or leash on your skis, you have a real chance of losing them in the cavernous blanket of snow. In addition, this will always happen in a delicate and risky area where it is not good to stay too long. That is why we have integrated into the heel of MEIDJO an interface that allows the ski to put the RESQSKI Tag- this will allow you to locate your ski in seconds.
Hinta: 539 €
sis. alv 24%
Kiinnostuitko tuotteesta? Ota yhteyttä ja kysy lisää!
+358 40 765 4520 / email@example.com